We offer Singles Free Skate, Moves in the Field, and Dance Test Sessions. Exciting club news: we are on EntryEeze now! View our site HERE.
Due to the new Tier 3 COVID mitigation measures going into effect in Illinois on Friday, November 20th, the McFetridge Ice Rink is closed until further notice. Please check back for updated testing dates.
- Upcoming Test Session information is listed below. Please note that due to the extremely high demand for tests, certain test levels will be given priority registration.
- DUE TO COVID19 RINK CLOSURE, there are no test sessions currently scheduled
- Registration is through EntryEeze only. No paper forms will be accepted.
- Registration opens at 9:00am, one month before Test Session.
- Registration will close 14 days prior to the test date, or sooner if full
- First 7 days for WCFSC Members and Associate Members only
- A current Full USFSA membership is required to test. Learn To Skate (LTS) members are not Full USFSA members and are not eligible to test.
Test Registration: Please contact WCFSC Test Chair, Valerie McKinney at email@example.com
Out-of-Club Permission Form: Please log into your EntryEeze Membership account to download a pdf copy of your Permission to Test Form
Membership: Please see the Membership page for details
Home Rink: McFetridge Sports Center 3843 N. California Ave., Chicago, IL, 60618