Windy City Figure Skating Club is excited to announce a new partnership with the IceLand Skate in Niles, Illinois. In-person testing will now be offered at both our home rink, McFetridge Sports Center, as well as IceLand Skate. We will also continue to offer virtual testing. We offer Singles Free Skate, Moves in the Field, and Dance* Test Sessions.
We are on EntryEeze now! View our site HERE.
*Please note that due to lifting of some local Covid-19 Safety Protocols, Partnered Patten Dance Tests will now be offered at WCFSC Test Sessions. However, everyone must still wear a mask at all times in the facility. All other rules for the test sessions and the facility are still in place and must be followed by everyone.
- General Information
- Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, test sessions are not guaranteed and may be cancelled at anytime in order to comply with state and local safety protocols. The test fee for cancelled tests will be refunded.
- Upcoming Test Session information is listed below. Please note that due to the extremely high demand for tests, certain test levels may be given priority registration.
- Testing is offered monthly (no test in December).
- Registration is through EntryEeze only. No paper forms will be accepted.
- Registration opens at 10:00am, one month before Test Session. Please note registration for In-Person Test Sessions: First 7 days for WCFSC Members and Associate Members only
- Registration will close 10 days prior to the test date, or sooner if full
- A current Full USFSA membership is required to test. Learn To Skate (LTS) members are not Full USFSA members and are not eligible to test
- Virtual Test Sessions
- Virtual Test Session July 22, 2021. Registration now open through July 15, 2021.
- Video submission deadline 11:59pm, date of test.
- Please read our Test Registration Information & Policies for more information about virtual testing
- Affidavit for Virtual Test Submission
- USFS TN 261 Virtual Judging of Tests
- Please Note: USFS TN 260 Partnered Dance Tests has expired and Pandemic Partner is no longer available
- In-Person Test Sessions
- August 15, 2021. Registration open July 16, 2021 through August 8, 2021. Test Session will be held at IceLand Skate in Niles, Illinois
- Test levels are based on judges availability.
- Registration opens a month before test date and will close 10 days prior to the test date, or sooner if full
Test Registration: Please contact WCFSC Test Chair, Valerie McKinney at firstname.lastname@example.org
Out-of-Club Permission Form: Please log into your EntryEeze Membership account to download a pdf copy of your Permission to Test Form
Membership: Please see the Membership page for details
Home Rink: McFetridge Sports Center 3843 N. California Ave., Chicago, IL, 60618