We offer Singles Free Skate, Moves in the Field, and Dance* Test Sessions. Exciting club news: we are on EntryEeze now! View our site HERE.
*Please note that due to local Covid-19 Safety Protocols, Dance tests may only be taken with either a Pandemic Partner or Solo. No actual partners are permitted at this time.
We are excited to announce that Windy City FSC is offering virtual test sessions!
- Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, test sessions are not guaranteed and may be cancelled at anytime in order to comply with state and local safety protocols. The test fee for cancelled tests will be refunded.
- Upcoming Test Session information is listed below. Please note that due to the extremely high demand for tests, certain test levels may be given priority registration.
- Registration is through EntryEeze only. No paper forms will be accepted.
- Registration opens at 10:00am, one month before Test Session.
- Registration will close 10 days prior to the test date, or sooner if full
- First 7 days for WCFSC Members and Associate Members only
- A current Full USFSA membership is required to test. Learn To Skate (LTS) members are not Full USFSA members and are not eligible to test
- Virtual Test Sessions
- April 16, 2021 – video submissions only. Registration opens March 28, 2021
- May 14, 2021 – video submissions only. Registration opens April 18, 2021
- Video submission deadline 11:59pm, date of test.
- Please read our Test Registration Information & Policies for more information about virtual testing (use link at top of page)
- Affidavit for Virtual Test Submission
- USFS TN 261 Virtual Judging of Tests
- USFS TN 260 Partnered Dance Tests
- In-Person Test Sessions
- Test levels are based on judges availability. Please check back for updates.
- March 24, 2021: Registration now closed. Test levels MIF & FS: PPM – INT, Dance: Preliminary – Bronze
- March 27, 2021: Registration now closed. Test levels MIF & FS: Novice – Senior, Dance: Presilver – Gold
- Upcoming: early June: Registration TBD, Test levels TBD
Test Registration: Please contact WCFSC Test Chair, Valerie McKinney at email@example.com
Out-of-Club Permission Form: Please log into your EntryEeze Membership account to download a pdf copy of your Permission to Test Form
Membership: Please see the Membership page for details
Home Rink: McFetridge Sports Center 3843 N. California Ave., Chicago, IL, 60618