We offer Singles Free Skate, Moves in the Field, and Dance Test Sessions. Exciting club news: we are on EntryEeze now! View our site HERE.
Upcoming Test Session information is listed below. Please note that due to the extremely high demand for tests, certain test levels will be given priority registration. Please read the updated Test Registration Information & Policies Form HERE.
We apologize but due to Covid-19 restrictions, we are currently only able to schedule one Test Session at a time. Please check back for updated testing dates.
- NEW Test Session Added: Wednesday, November 4, 2020, 5:00pm – 8:45pm. Registration opens 9:00am, Friday, October 23, 2020
- Test Session: Saturday, November 7, 2020, 9:00am-12:00pm is full and registration is now closed.
- Please note: Based on judges availability, skaters will be placed on either test session
- Socially distancing will be enforced at all times and masks must be worn while inside the rink, INCLUDING WHILE TESTING
- Registration is through EntryEeze only. No paper forms will be accepted.
- Registration opens at 9:00am, 30 days before Test Session.
- Registration will close 14 days prior to the test date, or sooner if full
- First 7 days for WCFSC Members and Associate Members only
- A current Full USFSA membership is required to test. Learn To Skate (LTS) members are not Full USFSA members and are not eligible to test.
Test Registration: Please contact WCFSC Test Chair, Valerie McKinney at firstname.lastname@example.org
Out-of-Club Permission Form: Please log into your EntryEeze Membership account to download a pdf copy of your Permission to Test Form
Membership: Please see the Membership page for details
Home Rink: McFetridge Sports Center 3843 N. California Ave., Chicago, IL, 60618