Renewal and New Member Registration for the 2022-23 Season is live! Renew or purchase a membership at our EntryEeze site HERE.
For questions about membership, contact Kate Ortigara at WCFSCmembership@gmail.com
New members can choose “Introductory Member” when applying on our EntryEeze site.
Recent High School graduates are eligible for a 4-year collegiate membership.
We are continuing to offer a reduced rate for our coaches for the 2021-2022 season.
You must renew your membership before you can be approved for a competition or register for a test occurring after July 1, 2022.
- Full membership: $95
- Coach membership: $80
- Introductory membership: $65
- Collegiate (4-year) membership: $130
- Associate membership: $35
- Learn to Skate (SS1 Synchro): $35
Membership in the Windy City Figure Skating Club includes US Figure Skating membership registration. US Figure Skating Members have the ability to do the following:
- Test at U.S. Figure Skating-sponsored test sessions
- Compete at U.S. Figure Skating-sanctioned events
- Participate in U.S. Figure Skating qualifying events
- Represent your club at regional, sectional and national events
- Participate in all sanctioned events events
Members also receive the following benefits:
- Certificates of accomplishment for passing proficiency tests and placing at U.S. Figure Skating qualifying events (athletes)
- Subscription to SKATING magazine
- Individually numbered membership card
- Coverage under U.S. Figure Skating’s sports accident insurance policy
- Special offers and discounts from U.S. Figure Skating corporate partners
Of course, being a member of U.S. Figure Skating also means you have the opportunity to become a member of the U.S., World or Olympic Figure Skating Team!