Renewal and New Member Registration for the 2020-21 Season is live! Renew or purchase a membership at our EntryEeze site HERE.
For questions about membership, contact Meg Ainley at email@example.com
- Recent HS graduates are eligible for a 4-year collegiate membership.
- New members of WCFSC: Please select “Apply for membership” to begin the new membership process and choose Introductory Member as your membership type.
- NEW Coach Membership: Reduced rate for the 2020-2021 season.
You must renew your membership before you can be approved for a competition or register for a test occurring after July 1, 2020.
Membership in the Windy City Figure Skating Club includes US Figure Skating membership registration. US Figure Skating Members have the ability to do the following:
- Test at U.S. Figure Skating-sponsored test sessions
- Compete at U.S. Figure Skating-sanctioned events
- Participate in U.S. Figure Skating qualifying events
- Represent your club at regional, sectional and national events
- Participate in all sanctioned events events
Members also receive the following benefits:
- Certificates of accomplishment for passing proficiency tests and placing at U.S. Figure Skating qualifying events (athletes)
- Subscription to SKATING magazine
- Individually numbered membership card
- Coverage under U.S. Figure Skating’s sports accident insurance policy
- Special offers and discounts from U.S. Figure Skating corporate partners
Of course, being a member of U.S. Figure Skating also means you have the opportunity to become a member of the U.S., World or Olympic Figure Skating Team!